Did you know that in Australia 49.5% of all divorces involve children who are less than 18 years of age?
If you suspect a cheating partner, one of our private investigators can investigate the situation for you. A private investigator can use a number of techniques to produce evidence of infidelity. Some of the evidence our investigators can collect can include photographs, video, identification of assets and computer files.
Often when our clients approach MIS for a private investigation, they already know what is happening, they just need help in proving it and obtaining as much evidence as possible. At In Depth Investigations, our infidelity investigations can remove the unknown and provide you with irrefutable evidence to confront the problem or set your mind at ease.
In the majority of cases it is subtle changes in behaviour that causes suspicion. You need to be 100% sure if these changes are innocent or not. In some situations you will be sure your partner is being unfaithful or at best not telling the truth to you and you just need proof before you can confront them.
Having all the facts is the only way you can confidently confront your partner and get on with your life.
Some Signs of Infidelity to Watch for;
- Work habits have become changed; working longer and unreachable at times
- Spending more time away from home than usual
- Your spouse starts displaying stranger behaviour around their phone
- Noticing that they have their phone on silent with notifications turned off
- The change in clothing odours
- Internet browsing history is non existent and always clear
- Intimacy is lacking
- Financial behaviour changes and they are spending more or withdrawing cash all of a sudden
- They become very defensive when talking about infidelity issues
If you suspect your partner is being unfaithful, please call us straight away so we can work with you to devise a plan to minimise your exposure during a divorce.